Workshops for Families
A list of upcoming events
The Right to Eat Right: A Client’s Journey in Venture Philanthropy and Impact Investing
Hosted By Forthlane Partners
Thursday, March 3rd 4:00-6:00pm EST
In-person session at Forthlane’s office: 145 Adelaide St. W, Toronto, ON
This event is FREE thanks to our generous hosts, Forthlane Partners.
Light refreshments will be served.
COVID protocols will be followed.
Philanthropy 101 – Seven-Part Course for Family Foundations and Individual Philanthropists
Next cohort starts June 2022
- A clearer understanding of where and how best to gain more bang for your
- Understand the funder table dynamics. Identify your foundation’s blind-spots
and how to manage them
- How to affect the change you want to see beyond your cheque-book
- A clearer understanding of the issues facing the different regions in Canada
- Develop skills and tools for on-boarding the Next Generation and strengthen
- How to identify pitfalls and avoid blind spots
- Gain skills in the area of grantee evaluations and funding opportunity
$1900 + GST/person
Family Foundation Discounted Rate (up to 3 members):
$1400 + GST/person
Join us for this very unique seven-part course on the Foundations of Family Philanthropy.
Reserve your spot before it's filled
See what we’ve been up to. Click to see a list of past Karma & Cents Advisor and Family workshops.
Are you ready to take the
next step to Philanthropy 3.0?
333, 11th St. SW
Calgary, Alberta, T2R 1L9
©2017, Karma & Cents inc. // Karma & Cents is a registered trademark